A double J ureteral stent, or ureteric stent, is inserted into the ureter to prevent or treat obstruction of the urine flow from the kidney into the bladder. J shaped curls are present at both ends to hold the tube in place and prevent migration.
- Made of medical grade polyurethane (PU) with superior biocompatibility and less encrustation
- Pigtail shape preventing stent migration
- Smooth surface for easy placement and withdrawal
- Thin wall for maximum drainage
- Clear markings facilitating confirmation of placement
- Good radiopacity for easy visualization
- Available with different designs, coatings, lengths and diameters
Please refer to product brochure.