The ClearPetra System for Continuous Flow Lithotripsy of Well Lead Medical is designed for the effective and efficient treatment of urinary stones using Negative Pressure Aspiration through an oblique side port on the ClearPetra sheath. It has high stone clearance rate, reduces the intra-luminal pressure in the urinary tract, prevents stone retropulsion, improves visual field, obviates the need of stone baskets, forceps, or any anti-retropulsion devices, and saves operating time.
- Reduces Intra-luminal Pressure A vortex is created by the continuous irrigation and suction. It reduces the operational (intra-luminal) pressure and reduces the risk of surgery.
- No More Stone Retropulsion Effectively prevents retrograde stone migration with Negative Pressure Aspiration and at the same time removes the stone fragments.
- Improved Visual Field Under the continuous irrigation and suction, bleeding and dust storm from stone pulverization no longer obscure the visual field.
- Improved Stone Clearance Stone fragments will aggregate at the distal end of the ClearPetra sheath instead of scattering and are removed through the oblique side port on the ClearPetra Sheath by the continuous suction.
- No Accessory Device Required Stone baskets, forceps, and anti-retropulsion devices are no longer necessary. Under the Negative Pressure Aspiration, the stone fragments are evacuated spontaneously.
Please refer to product brochure.