The dual seal laryngeal mask with gastric access aims to minimize the risk of aspiration and provide high seal pressure with its dual seal design and gastric-access channel.
- Gastric access channel for managing gastric content
- Stylet shapes anatomical curve, ensuring rapid and easy placement
- Medical grade silicone allows better biocompatibility
- Silicone cuff creates anatomical seal of the pharyngeal
- Disposable laryngeal mask reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Pilot balloon shows mask size and provides tactile indication of inflation degree
- Bite block protects airway occlusion